Only Protein



Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rug Doctor...Real Review's...Real Video's



Do a search on the internet for Rug Doctor and what do you find? Hundreds of results right? But how many of those results lead you to real and valid information about Rug Doctor machines from actual users of the product? Not that many actually.

Most of the results lead you to pages put up by people who only want to sell the products (and that's okay to a point), but really have no actual hands on experience with using Rug Doctor, or maybe used one for an hour or so and wrote a quick review.

It's true that I also sell Rug Doctor on this blog. But although I market the product as a item to make a little money on, I also use the Rug Doctor a lot. I mean a whole lot.

I have been using Rug Doctor products to professionally clean rental properties heavily for some time now. I know the in and outs of using one at this level (daily use under harsh conditions) and have seen whether or not Rug Doctor machines can do the job at the level my customers demand. They can.

Here's the point. I have used the same Rug Doctor X-3 to clean over two hundred apartments (1, 2, and 3 bedroom), a few houses, and some customers personal apartments as well.

It has cleaned carpets that were so incredibly dirty that no one thought they could be cleaned, that even other carpet cleaning services said couldn't be cleaned. But the Rug Doctor X-3 successfully cleaned those carpets.

It has been used through all of these jobs without breaking down. Everything on the X-3 still functions perfectly (even the original brush is still going strong). It just keeps going and going...

I also have two regular Rug Doctor Mighty Pro units. I bought them before the X-3 came out locally and used them briefly before seeing the new X-3 and putting it into service.

Quite frankly, I thought that the X-3 must have been some new design aimed at a lower price point, and probably lacking the durability of the Mighty Pro's, but that turned out to be a misconception on my part, because the X-3 is indeed a very robust machine. My videos show a sample of the kind of work it performs daily, and remember, it hasn't failed to perform at any time.

So, I sell Rug Doctor. But I sell them because I believe in them. I have proved them through harsh conditions beyond anything the average user would encounter. And I know the Rug Doctor can perform up to the highest standards when properly used.

In an earlier post (CRI Platinum Rating...What Is It?) I went in depth showing the testing that Rug Doctor underwent in an independent industry accepted procedure to show what their machines are capable of achieving. And you know what? They proved themselves to be capable of performing at the top level with equipment costing thousands of dollars more (even truck mount units), even surpassing most of the other entrants.

Their years of experience in the rental market also allowed them to be able to engineer high levels of performance and durability into both the Mighty Pro and Wide Track, and now the newer X-3 (who all share the Mighty Pro moniker in their product name).

So basically that all factors in to why I decided marketing and selling Rug Doctor was a good fit for me. I feel confident that I can recommend them without reservation.

Are there any negatives to using Rug Doctor? Not really. In truth, they are like most specialty equipment in that users may not feel very competent at first using them.

For instance, a stain may not come out easily at first. But this is partly because a new user doesn't know to pre-treat difficult stains, or perhaps the right chemical to apply to the stain. This is part of the learning curve associated with any product that has a skill set that must be mastered before being able to get the best results every time. It takes a little practice.

Are there tricks and tips that will help. Certainly. One of the reasons I made some of my videos was to demonstrate specialized techniques I have developed to get the jobs done that I encounter (remember that I do really dirty carpets, and on a tight time limit usually as well). Using these tips, and the ones a new owner will develop on their own will greatly enhance the results obtained over time.

These days we are used to going to the store and buying a product, and returning it immediately if we can't get it to work. This is a good thing, but it also leads us to quickly judge a product as unworthy of the money spent before we actually give it a fair chance. This mentality leads to a lot of the negative reviews you may see about any product. Especially a product that isn't necessarily easy right out of the box.

Rug Doctor makes a product that will provide most users with a long time investment in a professional level extractor that will save them a lot of money over the lifespan of it's use.

First, consider the cost of carpet replacement. A Rug Doctor can prevent having to spend that money prematurely as it maintains carpets, helping them last much longer, and in a much cleaner condition.

Next, consider the expense of hiring a service to come to clean your carpet. This is assuming they will do a good job, not try to up-sale you once in your house, and show up in a timely manner, so as not to require you to sit at home all day to meet them.

And we've all had our experience with quickly reoccurring stains, pushy sales tactics, and the "not every stain can be removed, but for a little more money I might get it out" trick that these services are so well known for. Do you really want these people in your house?

Consider as well the convenience of being able to immediately clean up spills as they happen, that's a real life saver isn't it?

And finally, think about being able to clean for neighbors, relatives, and friends, to be nice or as a little side line business. After all, spending money on items that can make money is not the same as simply buying for the sake of using.

Rug Doctor machines can be used professionally after all (many users around the world use them for keeping their businesses clean, fixing up their rental properties, and general carpet cleaning services as well).

So if you have considered a Rug Doctor, but are unsure, watch some of my videos, and read my posts here on this blog. Check out my Google+ community Rug Doctor User's Group  and do a little research.

Remember that my opinions are not based on an hour or so of use, or simply copying information from another site, but are actual opinions (with video to document) of a long term test of the equipment I am trying to promote.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment