Only Protein



Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rug Doctor X-3 Cleans Apartment 314-1 (Full Version 3-19-2013)



When I first shot this video in early 2013, I put it on my channel as three separate videos (part 1,2,and 3). It got quite a few hits and after a while I had gotten a few requests to try and assemble it into one full length video. This is the result. This carpet was not even close to being the dirtiest carpet I cleaned this last year, but it was shot in great light and conditions, and really shows the Rug Doctor doing it's thing. There was so much moisture in the air that day that we had to make LOTS of extra dry passes to control the carpets not getting over-saturated, so most of the passes you see here are not to remove stains, but excess water. On a better day (humidity wise) this carpet would have been done a lot faster, but that is the ideal, not always possible situation. If you want to see even dirtier carpets being cleaned. go to my channel joerwheelervideo and check out some of my other (over 300) videos...

No comments:

Post a Comment