Only Protein



Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Saving a Ruined Carpet with a Rug Doctor X-3



This is one of my biggest disappointments recorded on video. Why? It isn't because the Rug Doctor didn't clean this carpet...it did. It isn't even that it took a while, though it did. No my disappointment is because I didn't get to show all of this job. This video show some great shots of really bad stains coming out, stains that shouldn't have come out with any machine. But I couldn't get the whole thing on video. You have to trust me when I tell you that this carpet looked amazing after we had finished it. A few months later, we went back to clean up some water spilled from a bad hot water tank and saw it. It still looked great. No re-occurring stains, no wick back, no stiffness to the feel, just nice soft clean carpet. When you watch the first few minutes of this video and see the before footage, you'll see that the Rug Doctor really can clean the worst carpets. I hope you'll watch some of my other videos that do show finished results. You can see those videos at my channel joerwheelervideo where I have over three hundred examples of carpet cleaning with Rug Doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment