Only Protein



Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Using a Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X-3...The Video That Started It All



When I bought my first Rug Doctor Mighty Pro, I liked it so much I bought another one for a back up in case the first one ever broke down. Then I saw the Mighty Pro X-3. I had to get one. My first reaction to it was that is wasn't made out of the same type of material as the Mighty Pro. It appeared to be of less durable plastic for the main body (that hasn't turned out to be an issue). It had a upper cover assembly which raises with a small latch (unlike the Mighty Pro which has a metal clip which is pushed over the clear chute to secure the assembly). It had larger capacity fresh water and waste water tanks (this has turned out to be a huge advantage for me). It also was slightly wider and the handle somewhat taller (which are both beneficial in my opinion). This video shows how much area the X-3 can clean in one fill-up. The smaller Mighty Pro does significantly less area on a fill, but may be slightly more efficient, but this is subjective. Now that I have used this unit for a couple of years, and cleaned more than two-hundred apartments etc with it, I can safely recommend it as a very durable and easy to use carpet extractor. Initially one may find it a little difficult to use in some circumstances, but with practice even the most stained carpets can be cleaned with this machine. Starting with this video, I have amassed over 300 videos showing this X-3 cleaning really badly stained carpets with no breakdowns or serious issues. It just works! Go to my channel joerwheelervideo to see this same Rug Doctor X-3 as it does many more jobs...

No comments:

Post a Comment